9 Ways HHCU Can Help for the Holidays
As your financial partner, we’d like to help you navigate through the busyness of the season so you can focus on making memories. Here are a few ways we might be able to help lift your Pre-Holiday burden!
- Gift Envelopes – Are you giving the universally practical gift of cash this year? Stop by your local Service Center for currency envelopes to dress up your gift of green!
- Gift Cards – Do you prefer to give Gift Cards? Hoosier Hills can help you with those, too! Mastercard® Gift Cards are available to members for just $3.00 each. Non-members may also purchase for $6.00.
- Or, if you are committed to braving the retail scene this season, be it online or in-store, don’t forget CardValet, the free app that allows you to control the cards in your wallet from the phone in your pocket!
- You can earn cash back on every purchase and even save on your cell phone bill. Visit the Exclusive Discounts section of the Member Benefits page.
- Don’t forget that you can also earn rewards each time you use your debit card when you sign up for Buzz Points Debit Rewards.
- Would a Christmas Club account make shopping more enjoyable? We would be happy to help you start your account for next year. We can even help you stay on track with automatic deposits.
- Holiday Payday – What’s more fun than unexpected cash? Every day in November and December, one lucky HHCU member will receive a refund of a credit or debit card purchase, up to $100. The minimum credit amount is $25, so if you win with a small purchase, you get a bonus! Entry is automatic. All you need to do to enter is use your HHCU cards. If you’re a lucky winner, we’ll give you a call!
- Lower Payments – You could give yourself the gift of lower payments just by taking the Lowest Payment Challenge. The idea is simple. We’ll take a look at the rates on your credit card, auto and home loans. If we can find you a lower rate, we’ll help you lower your payment! Because we’re member-owned, we have always been able to offer competitive rates. If you have loans elsewhere and would like to compare, we’d be happy to take a look! Visit your local Service Center, or sign up online.
- Do you need more help than we can offer? Want to go straight to the top? Come ask Santa himself! We have visits with the big guy coming up at several of our Service Centers:
- – Friday, December 7 from 3 – 5 pm – Jasper Service Center
- – Friday, December 14 from 3 – 5 pm – French Lick, Paoli, Spencer County, Tell City Service Centers