Additional protection from identity theft and fraud optionally added to HHCU Membership for only $4.95 per month. Coverage is provided by ID Protect.
At Hoosier Hills Credit Union you can rest easy knowing that IDProtect, our identity theft monitoring and resolution service, can help better protect you and your family’s identities1:
Identity Theft Expense Reimbursement Coverage2
Receive up to $10,000 to help pay expenses, clear your name and restore your identity, should you become the victim of identity fraud.
Total Identity Monitoring*
Monitoring of more than 1,000 databases and public records to identify suspicious activity, including credit header information, phone records, United States Postal Service records, and more. A risk rating is generated with each monthly scan and if your scan reflects a high-risk score, you will be notified.
Comprehensive Identity Theft Resolution Services
Should you suffer identity theft, your very own IDProtect fraud resolution specialist will help you every step of the way until your identity is restored.
3-in-1 Credit File Monitoring*3
IDProtect will monitor your Equifax, Experian and TransUnion credit files daily, and automatically alert you if key changes occur.
- Online Identity Theft News Center and Valuable Phone and Web Resources*
- Debit and Credit Card Registration* – Register your credit, debit and ATM cards and have peace of mind knowing you can call one toll-free number to cancel and request replacement cards should your cards become lost or stolen.
- 3-in-1 Credit Report – Request an updated credit report every 90 days or upon receipt of alert
- Credit Score*3 – receive a new single bureau credit score with every new credit report.
Enroll in ID Protect
1 IDProtect service is a personal identity theft protection service available to personal checking account owner(s), their joint account owners and their eligible family members. Service is not available to a “signer” on the account who is not an account owner. Family includes: Spouse, persons qualifying as domestic partner, and children under 25 years of age and parent(s) of the account holder who are residents of the same household.
2Special Program Notes: The descriptions herein are summaries only and do not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the Benefits described. Please refer to the actual Guide to Benefit and/or insurance documents for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Coverage is provided through the company named in the Guide to Benefit or on the certificate of insurance.
3Credit file monitoring may take several days to begin following activation. Credit Score is a VantageScore 3.0 based on single credit bureau data. Third parties may use a different VantageScore or a different type of credit score to assess your creditworthiness
* Some benefits require registration and activation. For complete details of this checking account, speak with a Hoosier Hills Credit Union representative.
Insurance products are not insured by NCUA or any Federal Government Agency; not a deposit of or guaranteed by the credit union or any credit union affiliate.