We sure do! To enroll, choose Text Enrollment under the Services menu. Once enrolled, you will need to add each account for which you’d like to receive messages. You can set your preferences from Settings, and then Account Preferences. Click into the account for which you’d like alerts. Choose the SMS/Text tab and toggle the status to “On.” You can also nickname your account.
Once you’ve created your message preferences, you can text the below commands to 226563 to access your account information.
- BAL gives you the balance of your primary account.
- BAL account nickname gives you the balance for the specified amount (Example: BAL acct1).
- HIST account nickname gives you the history for the specified account (Example: HIST acct1).
- XFER account nickname1 account nickname2 amount allows you to transfer the specified amount from account 1 to account 2 (Example: XFER acct1 acct2).
- LIST sends a list of text banking commands to your phone.
- HELP sends HHCU contact information.
- STOP stops all further text message communications.